Join us at The Shoppes at Seven Oaks Business Park, located at the corner of Buena Vista Road and Bolthouse Drive for a family friendly event celebrating our community on Saturday, February 23rd from 11a to 2p. With a farmer’s and vendor market, food trucks, bounce houses, face painting, live music, games and more, there’s something for everyone!
GIVEAWAY! First 300 attendees will receive a complimentary reusable tote thanks to Sequoia Sandwich Company, who opens their newest location at The Shoppes later this Spring.
Full list of participants includes:
– Bounce House and Face Painting from 11am to 2pm
– Book reading and signing of Indy, Oh Indy with local author, Teresa Adamo and illustrator, Jennifer Williams Cordova at 11am
– Explore a fire engine from station 15 of Bakersfield Fire Department starting at 1pm
– Shop from our farmer’s market featuring: Broadfork Acres, Murray Family Farms, Fachin Bees Honey, Loads of Loaves, Tibbs Jerky, Pepper Delight, Luvspun, Mint Design, and more!
– Shop from our vendors like: Autumn’s Eve Handmade Soaps, Crafty Sewer, LipSense, Collective Goods, Plunder Jewelry, Premier Designs and more!
– Dine with Asada Grill, Michaelangelo Wood Fired pizza Fit & Grub or Dewar’s Ice Cream & Fine Candies
– Learn about local nonprofits like: Houchin Community Blood Bank and Kern County Cancer Fund
– Sample products from The Broken Yolk Cafe – Bakersfield West, Bolthouse Farms, Sully’s Chevron Station
– Other participants include: Wood-Dale Market, Waterfall Cleaners, Belcourt Seven Oaks, Bakersfield, Bakersfield Eye Care Optometric Center, Beautologie Medical Group, Inc., Bike Bakersfield, Entruity Wealth, Centric Health, Kern Schools Federal Credit Union, BMW of Bakersfield, The UPS Store, Dignity Health, In-Shape Health Clubs and more!
Complimentary parking for all is available at Kern School Federal Credit Union located at 11500 Bolthouse Drive. Entrance to the Community Block Party is at the Stephan J. DeBranch Memorial Trail.